Friday 13 November 2015

Bellabox | September 2015: Beauty Reboot

Being so busy in October meant that I didn't get much time to write about the products that I'd received in my September Bellabox, but hopefully this means I'll get two unboxing posts out this month. Let's not waste any time right now, though -- here's what I received in the September Bellabox!


Chapstick Night Repair Lip Treatment (not pictured) || This was the first thing that I started using from the box, and I have been using it fairly regularly. I don't use it exclusively at night, but whenever I feel that my lips are in danger of drying out or chapping (which has been a lot lately), and I like how well it works. To apply it, you squeeze a product out of a toothpaste-tube shaped tube and apply it directly to your lips; it isn't standard lip balm packaging. It's easy enough. I'm not a fan of the scent -- it has a kind of 'bad' scent, but it isn't noticeable on the lips so I can overlook it. You can buy these in a pack of two for $6.99 and I received one, putting the value at about $3.50.

Alluring Minerals Mineral Illuminiser || I am not 100% sure what this is. I don't know if it's a loose mineral highlighter, or an eye shadow or some other item that hasn't made its name known to my Padawan vocabulary yet -- I'm going to stick with highlighter. It looks kind of dark in the little container, so I don't know how well it look on my skintone; I might decide to use it in addition with my bronzer. Believe it or not, the little 4g pot you see is apparently a full-sized product! It retails for $30.

Organic Care Creamy Berry Enriching Body Wash || I started using this in the last week, and I love it! It's such a nice change from all of the other body washes that I have, which are more citrus or more floral. The pump bottle is quite handy, and different again from the others that I have. A 725ml bottle retails for $6.99, and I received a 250ml bottle worth about $2.41.

Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Treatment Mask || I was a little... not skeptical about this mask, but more... I don't know. I haven't ever really been into these types of face masks. I've always thought that they look weird, but last week I decided to bite the bullet and give this one a go. Surprisingly, I quite enjoyed it, and I felt as though my skin texture was actually somewhat improved by it! A 5 pack of these masks retails for $69, so my individual one is worth about $13.80.

Pilaten Collagen Lip Mask || This is definitely not a product that I'm interested in. I'm not in need of any lip masks, what with my nice little collection of Chapstick products, and I'm not a fan of its kind of kitsch-y look. I'm going to pass it along to someone who will want to use it, otherwise it'll just sit in my drawer until I throw it out. These retail for $4.95 each.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula || Another sample from Palmer's! I'm not really into their products, but I do occasionally use them, so this is going to be tucked away into my little stash of samples. This little 5ml sachet is worth about 15c.

Price: $15 + $2.95 P&H
Bellabox Box Value: $54.81

Overall, I quite liked the contents in my box! I think this is the only box where I have actually started to use several things. Usually I just pack them away because I already have such similar products that I'm using, so it's nice to see a box that inspired me so much to use what's in it!

Interested in seeing what I've received in previous months? Have a clickity-clack down below:


Do you have any favourite products from this box?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the idea of an overnight lip treatment - I hope we have it over here :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely look for it -- I swear it's saved my butt! xx

      Delete
  2. its best skin care routine with all essential i like this bundle amso obsessed with lip care and use many products to make my lips soft Korean style bags online in pakistan
    Star punch 6mm online in pakistan
    Hugo boss underwear online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete